Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eagle almost landed...

I went home on Monday, late afternoon.  The oral pain medication we had in place wasn't adequate and I ended up back in the hospital.  We're working on a better regimen and I'm doing better.  Will be home in a day or two, likely Friday.

My sister comes into town today and my parents will leave tomorrow so we're good with help in the house.

If anyone would like a little job to do...I'd like to get the nurses something before I go.  The nurses of 5East are remarkable people.  I found out they like good coffee.  Would any of you like to help put together a coffee basket for them.  It would need 3 bags of gourmet coffee; one for each shift.  not really strong stuff like espresso or french roast.   And maybe some other treats like some biscotti.  I don't want this to get too elaborate.  I will reimburse you for it of course.  If you can, please post that you are undertaking the mission here on the blog or let me know so that we don't end up with 15 bags of coffee.  Thank you!

That's all for now.

beth

1 comment:

Craig said...

You got it. 3 baskets. I will call you for directions