Sunday, February 28, 2010

Officially bored....

Got internet access back.  Still here at Highland.  Just getting IV antibiotics and some blood.  dr. Angel is going to keep me here for a couple days until I'm ready for chemo.  Alain and the kids are fine.  Food doesn't seem to be a problem.

It is for me.  I still can't eat.  Not that I have an appetite but I miss food.  Oh well.

Visitors would be fine.  Just call ahead to make sure I'm here or not asleep.  Hope to see you, miss you all.

Beth

4 comments:

meyers family said...

the new line? ####!
at least is queen candida gone?
BW

Unknown said...

i wish i could visit you, but i'm 392.6 miles away. I hope you get out soon!

Susan said...

I wish I could come visit, Beth, but I'd spend more time on the road than I could visiting you. (I'm 580 miles way, Meg.)

Unknown said...

hold on! love you miss you.. Helen