Saturday, March 20, 2010

boring housekeeping stuff

Still locked up in the grey tower (well it's grey on the inside).  Just a boring note today to take care of some housekeeping issues.

Will be here a few more days.  Need more antibiotics and a quick procedure on these nephrostomy tubes.  I also need blood and platelets.

I just discovered that the phone in my room's ringer isn't turned on.  If you've been calling it I haven't noticed it lighting up.  Better to just call my cell phone.  If I don't want calls it will be turned off.

Any of you knitters out there feel  like helping me finish a project?  See if you can guess which one it is Guildees.

All for now.

Beth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it the cable sweater???

Unknown said...

Good to know what's up. I tried to visit last week-- but it was the one day you weren't there.
Thinking about you.
Marcy